Individual Course Enrollment

Qualified industry professionals may enroll in some master of science program courses as nonmatriculating students. Those interested in this enrollment option should send a résumé or CV and a statement of purpose detailing how the course fits into an overall career development plan to the Program Director.

Successful completion of Fundraising Management courses does not guarantee admission to those who subsequently apply to the master’s degree program.

Advanced Standing
Previous Course Work — Into the Program

In principle, the School of Continuing Education does not accept transfer credit for degree work done at another institution. However, students enrolled in an M.S. degree program may petition for advanced standing if they believe course work they have previously done is duplicative.

Transfer Credit — Out of the Program

Students who seek to apply course credit towards a degree must consult with the degree-granting school in order to determine eligibility and limitations. The School of Continuing Education cannot advise students on the applicability of credit toward another degree.